Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A new leaf.



I spent over five hours in the studio yesterday... I cleaned up some things - organized a bit... it reminded me of the old days in school. The best part of the whole experience was that I had a free wifi signal so I watched some episodes of Art21 on my laptop... It's nice to be inspired... one of the artists (I'll have to look up his name again) I had just seen a video of his at the Art Institute when I was there....

Last night I went to the gym and suffered through class... my legs are a bit sore today. I guess that's what happens when you take a week off.... the wii fit told me yesterday that I was overweight... I only gained 3.6 pounds in a week.... that's alright, considering that I didn't drink much water or eat any vegetables while I was on vacation....

I head back to work today... I don't really mind... I need some source of income to get my ideas into action... and I love where I work.... if only we could represent artists... hmmm...maybe I'll suggest we start an artist practice...

I'm thinking about going back to Chicago in the end of April for the Chicago Art Open and the Next Art fair... seems like a good idea to me. I'll have to investigate it...

I think I shall get going. I'm importing some video I shot in my studio. It's been sitting on my camera for a while...

No comments: