Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm back in the saddle...



I took this photo in my studio the other day.... It's a self portrait...

I took this one too...



I posted it as my profile picture on Facebook and it got a bit of attention... someone said I looked stunning.... I don't know about that...

I managed to survive work, although It was rough... it was pretty busy... I also managed to teach without dying...

My arms are very sore from dragging my suitcase all around Chicago on Sunday. It's a good thing that I bought one with four wheels on the bottom.... it's very nice.... I could not have dragged a different suitcase around Chicago.... I think I'm rambling..

Today??? I don't think I have anything planned... I should start running this evening so I can get ready for that half marathon I signed up for...

I think I will leave you know....

In the words of Timbuk3 the future's so bright I gotta wear shades...

No comments: