Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Day two.

I guess I slept in... not quite sure though... I woke up at 5 Chicago time... watched the news and then fell back asleep for a little while. It's 8 now.... I slept about seven hours so I should be good... I think I could nap all day long and feel pretty good...

It hasn't snowed too much just yet... nowhere near a blizzard. It's a good think I flew in when I did. Chicago isn't like Seattle when it snows... it doesn't go crazy!

I'm giving myself until 9 and then I'm getting out of bed...life is rough...

I've been up a few times and my knee is still a little bit wacky...

My friend PJ is meeting me this afternoon... I think we might go to the MCA and check things out. My friend Deb has a piece up there... it will be nice to see things... tonight we are going out for pizza... yummy!

Maybe this morning I'll check out the gym upstairs and then go down to intelligentsia and get some black cat espresso.... hmmm... my favorite coffee in the world...

I think that's it for now... more later.

No comments: