Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am awake...

A bunch of snow dumped last night but I will still be able to get around...

Yesterday was fun getting to see every one... okay, it was only three of my friends but you get the idea. I ended up watching the Today show and hanging out in bed until 10... not something I usually do, but it was nice.

I ended up down at my favorite coffee store (Intelligentsia) for a while and then I went to Macy's to get some socks to go with the boots I bought on Monday night. I ended up waking over seven miles yesterday... on my bum leg. It still is really uncomfortable (I took drugs before I went to bed it hurt so much)... I wish it would just go away...

Here are some photos from yesterday:









I would make some annotations but I'm still trying to wake up...

Oh, there was an earthquake outside Chicago this morning too... they do the same thing here on the news... people call in and tell their stories....BORING after the 50th one...

Four minutes and I have to get out of bed and move...

This morning I am going to a Carreer Services Orientation at 7:30 and then I'm meeting a friend at 10:10.... then I'm free until 4 when I meet another friend...

No comments: