Friday, February 26, 2010

I made it.

Friday evening has arrived and I've survived...

I got to leave work early so I hit the gym and took a pilates class. It was a nice change... some ladies who take my cycle class said hi to me as I came in but they didn't realize it was me until I started talking about being so stiff from cycling... I guess I was out of context. They told me they liked my class... it's nice to be liked...

Tonight I'm going to find out what not to wear and then I'm going to go to bed.

See you tomorrow...

Oh, Arms signed up for my cycle class on Sunday... whoopee.

2 comments:

Susan Roux said...

Just want you to know, though I rarely leave comments, I read your blog religiously.

I enjoy it...

Jenerator said...

thanks... sometimes I think I'm pretty mundane... who knows... maybe someday something really exciting will happen!