Thursday, February 25, 2010

I managed to find a few...

Last night I was rummaging around Fred Meyer after working out and I looked in the marked down Valentine's Day candy and there they were..... old style candy conversation hearts! Just a small bag but that's all that I needed... a twelve cent bag of candy...

I am sure I've seen more leftovers of the new and "improved" hearts in the markdown bin... they are just nasty. The bag I found was put out by a different company - I think I may have to do some internet research and see if the make them still... They probably bought them from Necco and re-packaged them for resale...

Okay onto other news...

What other news is there??? I am ready for the weekend... I have a hair appointment, I am going to happy hour tomorrow with my lovely assistant Kristen and my friend Karen and then I'm having that clothing party.... I'm sure there's more I'm not thinking about right now because it is early...

Yesterday I downloaded skype so I can do internet calling.... Jen and I have a conference call set up for Sunday morning to plan our world domination...

I think that's all I have for you this morning...

No comments: