Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's a new day!

I don't want to jinx it but I think the knee might be back in place this morning... It doesn't quite hurt as much when I walk. My leg is a bit stressed out by walking on it all funny for three days though...

We'll see how it goes...

I'm giving myself a half an hour before I get out of bed.

Yesterday I went to the Career Services orientation... I should have gotten my act together beforehand (the conference I mean)... oh well.... I'm going to go to some sessions today about interviewing and something else which I can't remember - I've written it down somewhere... I have it planned out. I'm meeting more friends for lunch as well,

I did notice that the conference is in New York next year so you know I'm going! New York and the Today show here I come!

I did watch a few of the episodes of that show I'm not supposed to talk about... it turns out that I am very quotable. I have a lot of good sound bites. If it ever airs in the States I might get a following... I come off better than any of those "housewives" anywhere...

I still feel pretty good about yesterday... hanging out with Deb was good... it turns out that she checks out the blog so that makes me feel good.... the one thing I really miss about Chicago is that my friends here get the Art me. There also seems to be more avenues to be inspired and show your work. Seattle seems a bit stiff and less open to ideas... maybe I'll see if I can get in there and change it...

I should probably check my other important web sites.... checking account etc...

Yesterday I didn't have a really good food day... Sticky bun, pretzel roll, beer, beer, chicken vindaloo and tsatsiki.... oh, and some chocolate... and a few mushrooms. It's a good thing I weighed in at goal last weekend...

No comments: