Saturday, February 06, 2010

Just a little out of it..

I had a massage this afternoon and I'm a bit out of it... I need to head out soon and take care of the dogs... I'd rather just get in my jammies and go to bed.

I have put off packing until tomorrow... I work best under pressure I think.

I weighed in this morning at goal so that's good... I have braved it another month... I've been making a list of things that might be nice to eat and or see when I'm in Chicago... I'm thinking I need at least one hot dog from the Wiener's Circle down by my old place. and then there is Garret's popcorn... I will never be a person who doesn't think about food ten million times a day. I'm sure if I were to ever have a boyfriend, he might take up 10 percent of that time - but not much more...

Woe is me.... It'd be nice to just go to bed... I said that earlier... it must be true...

I was going to try and make a new playlist for cycle but they are out of luck... Mr. Arms is going to be in my class... maybe I'll look him in the eyes and say "hey, how you doing?"

"nice arms".

maybe.....

No comments: