Monday, March 22, 2010

Almost 43.

I will be 43 next month.  How did that happen?  I don't quite get it... oh well... time marches on I guess.

Can I get a yahoo for Health Care reform?  I try to be open minded about the other party but I just don't get them sometimes... I try not to think of how convoluted their thinking can be...  I guess I don't pay close enough attention to what's going on to say too much about it... hmmmm... it's curious.

This week - work, work, work.... oh, I think it's payday today at the gym. 

Can I get a body overhaul?  I think I need one.  My shoulder always hurts when I wake up.  I've been trying not to sleep on it but it doesn't work...  waahhhh... I know, would you like some cheese with that wine?

I'm a bit bummed that I didn't get to spend any time in the studio this weekend.  Next weekend will be better.  Right? Yes, it will. 

I think this is all I can muster this morning.... the blemish under my nose is still growing... ow.

Word out.

No comments: