Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How I feel.

I've been pretty much wearing the same pair of pants for the past two weeks... okay, maybe it's been three weeks.  They are a pair of black jeans that fit well and they go with pretty much anything.  I need to start wearing other things but it seems like I have no energy.  I mean I have it... but when it comes to selecting an outfit it's hard. 

I'm tired this morning.  Hopefully things will pick up... I have 14 minutes...  

Zoe got a new chew bunny the other day.  She has eaten its face off and eating the stuffing out of it.  Oh to be a puppy.  I remember when I was a puppy...

My goal today is to balance my checkbook.

Okay, I'm just putting this out there.  Does anyone want to take me on vacation with them?  I'd like to go to Europe or Hawaii.

No comments: