Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yay Boobies!

I just got off the phone with the other Jen Towner.  On next weeks show we are talking about boobies!  The other week she had Bella Styles (I hope I spelled her name right) was talking about having the proper foundations (that means bras people)... and I think that is so true.  You might recall I had an undergarment Monday a year or so ago... 

we (Jen and I) were talking about boobs last weekend and I happened to mention that I had a breast reduction about 10 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did.  She asked me to come on the show and talk about it... I was happy to oblige.  I think a lot of women think about doing it but just never follow through because of apprehension.   I say - get a consultation - see if insurance will cover it.  You have got nothing to lose - except breast tissue.

NOW THAT I'VE GOT THAT OFF MY CHEST - ha ha ha

Back to normal business... I'm thinking maybe I'll run tonight... 

Here's a tangent... I have begun to notice that some people spell tonight as tonite.  tonite is wrong... please stop if you are one of those people (you know who you are!)...    it looks like termite...  eww.

An update on my tumor under my nose... I feel like I'm in high school again... good thing is that it's in the shadow of my nose so you can't really see it.

I have a few extra minutes this morning so I think I will goof off...

here's some pushpins for you.

2 comments:

Jenergy said...

I like tonite better.

Jenerator said...

Tonight is grammatically correct. There is no tonite in the dictionary.