Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Humpday how I love thee...

Good news -  Radio Go Girl is now on iTunes!  Go download the latest episodes now!  Listen to me!  Listen while you're on your way to work, at the dentist, or working on your taxes!

The other Jen spent most of the day yesterday working on the big hookup for me.  She's setting me up with a guy she met who lives in Bellevue... Contact has been established and I will report back when a date has been set.  Two dates in a year?  a record I tell you...

Today is payday - woo hoo... yesterday I looked at my visa statement and realized I need to economize.  I'm not out of control but I have to reign in the spending on unnecessary items.... When I use the visa I put it down in my checkbook but there were a few things that I seem to have missed... ooops.  No worries.



Time to get moving... hump day hump day hump day!

No comments: