Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Whose your mamma?

It's Tuesday everyone and it's time to get cracking! 

Last night I ran at the gym for about an hour (4 miles)... I think my feet are doing alright.  I put some fancy lotion on them last night before I went to bed so they are soft as a babies bottom right now.  Just don't look at the toenails please.

The other Jen Towner is trying to set me up with someone she knows here... what the heck I say... this will be the second time I've been set up with someone by someone else who lives out of state... this time though, I've never "met" the other Jen so it's kind of weird.  But when has my life ever been normal?

Bring it on!

Tomorrow is payday and I'm going to pay bills....  tonight I am getting the hair done... it's getting a bit shaggy...

Have I told you all that I love my new foam roller???

That's it.  I've run out of time....

No comments: