Monday, March 29, 2010

Not much time today...

I spent a little extra time this morning watching a video on cleaning up my mac so I don't have much time to post.

Yesterday I pretty much did what I thought I would... cycle, deliver snacks and then to the studio...

Thursday is the beginning of my Birthday month!  yee haw... 43 here I come.  I think 43 will be a good year.   I was feeling a bit sorry for myself yesterday (but not too much)... I just need to change my thinking and my outlook.  I've got a lot going for me...  new friends.  New projects, super-stardom!

Did I tell you about my foam roller?  I think I did... if I didn't it's a big hard foam roller to work out your muscles with.  I love it.  I think it has helped my hip.... I am still sore this morning but my hip is not a ouchy as it usually is.  Tonight I think I will run some more instead of cycling.  I have to start taking training seriously...

I think that's it this morning.  Check with you later.

No comments: