Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Layout!

What do you all think of my new layout?  it's all part of Bloggers new templates...  I think it's rather refreshing...  I have posted a link to the latest episode of Radio Go Girl.  It' s called Hear Us Roar.

We are talking about boobies...

Yesterday I didn't end up going to my studio but I'm going today.  First I have to deliver snacks to my friend Jenn Campbell as she installs her show at 4Culture.  Jenn was the former Director of Crawl Space and is one of my friends... you should all go to the opening on Thursday... I am going to go and I'm also going to Catch Sean Johnson at Howard House.  I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of art things... I was ready to go when I got back from Chicago - but things got all out of control work wise... hopefully things will be slowing down soon and I can focus on more art.

I was talking to a contact I have at a local community college yesterday.  They are hiring faculty for their art department.  They want someone with metals / jewelery experience... I don't have that but I asked her if I should apply anyway - she said yes.  So that's one thing I need to do in the next few weeks.

Another thing I didn't do yesterday was go out to the Eagles club.  I was just too tired.  I know, I'm not going to meet people if I don't go out...

I did manage to go to Road Runner Sports and purchase a foam roller to work on the muscles in my legs for running.  The dogs like trying to kiss me while I'm rolling around on the floor...



So, I think that's it... I watched the Big Chill last night... still a good movie... I appreciate it more...

I better get going.  I have to watch CBS Sunday Morning...

No comments: