Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I don't think it's Pink Eye...



My eye just hurts a little bit. It wasn't crusty this morning... We'll just have to wait and see. This photo I took last night...

I am psyched to watch the Biggest Loser tonight... good thing I got that itunes subscription to Lost...

I know it's only Tuesday - but I'm tired... again.

One of the cute boys at the gym complimented me on my song selection... hooray!

Today I am having lunch with my friend Matt. He is going to be helping me with some videos... I just need to have a pow wow with him. Maybe I'll buy him lunch... do I want to be nice?

Okay, here's one last thing... I signed up for the Rock and Roll Half Marathon.... now I'm going to have to start training... I was discussing running with a friend of mine from the gym and she said my cardio level should be just fine - it's just training my muscles (legs) to do the new routine.... I should go see my favorite married chiropractor and get another tune up.

I think that's it for this morning...

Here's my last words today.

Don't be a dud!

No comments: