Tuesday, March 02, 2010

It's never ending...

This is yet another week that will go on and on and on....

Lunch with Matt was alright but not quite what I had hoped for.

Let me see - what else is going to this week? work, work, work, gym, Kiki Smith lecture, work, work, work, ww, gym, waxing appointment (my armpits are getting hairy), massage, fixing lights, hanging out with my niece, sleeping, skyping, cycling, resting, repeat. Hopefully I can get into the studio this weekend. I didn't get a chance last week... poop! I need more hours in the day!

Okay, I made an appointment with the Chiropractor for Friday... I'm going to get this hip back in gear... maybe have him work on my shoulder too... I need to start training for the half marathon soon... (what was I thinking?)...

Okay, I think that's it....

Planning for world domination is hard...

1 comment:

Susan Roux said...

Will I ever get to see any art???

I haven't a clue what it looks like. Maybe you could send it to me via email if you're not ready to show the world...

I vote to make time for the studio!