Friday, March 19, 2010

It's Friday again...

The weeks seem to be zipping by. 

Yesterday was a very full day.  It started out being really crazy and stressful at work... but even being crazy and stressful at this job is not a big deal... just something to get through.

My dinner last night was good.  It brought back memories... I'll post pictures once I get them off my camera.  I  also ran into an old friend while I was there... it's a small world.  Also, one of my friends picked up the tab for dinner for everyone.  Now that's really nice.  It's great when something like that happens.  It makes you want to do something nice for someone else.

Today hopefully, won't be as intense as yesterday... I'm getting a zit under my nose (that's wonderful)... I can feel it growing...

I bought a new yoga mat yesterday and I'm going to try it out at pilates tonight.

I think that's it.

Today's assignment is to do something nice for someone.

xo

No comments: