Friday, March 12, 2010

oye oye oye...

Well it's Friday again.  I am sure ready for it. 

Last night I subbed a cycle class and it was a killer.  It was a long endurance climb.  I'd give you the technical terms but it's long and grueling... like the class.

After class was over I had two people tell me that it was a really good class.  My friend Marjorie said it was probably the best class ever.  She takes classes all the time so I take it as a compliment.  There was another guy who said it was excellent...  Good.  I'm glad when people feel it was a benefit to them.

After class I headed over here (house-sitting) and pretty much collapsed... once I hit horizontal that was all she wrote.  Out like a light again.  I am feeling like I'm on the edge of being exhausted... tomorrow I plan on spending a lot of time in the studio so that will be good...

This morning I figured out how to use the espresso machine - I am drinking a semi weak Americano.  It works though...

I don't know what else to tell you this morning...  I think I need more coffee.

Oh, It's mini-quiche and sticky bun day today at work.  hmmmm.

No comments: