Thursday, March 11, 2010

It fell off.


Last night I was getting into bed and I felt something funny (no, it wasn't the chocolate chips that fell into the sheets as I was pouring them out of the bag)... it was my toenail.

Yep, the icky toenail that had the tragic running accident has finally fallen off.  I officially have a nine toenails.... well, actually I have a little stubby thing that is growing in underneath the old one but it's not a real toenail just yet.  The photo above is of my toenails in their glory days...  How I will miss you. 

So where are we in the status of the week....  Work is a bit slower but still busy.  I Zumba'd last night.  I'm subbing for cycle tonight AND I'm house sitting for Emma and Sammy (the wayward cats).  I am planning on spending the majority of the afternoon on Saturday at the studio... then Sunday morning it's the St. Patty's day dash. 

I am no longer bloated and gassy.  That's the good news.

No comments: