Wednesday, March 03, 2010

A rant for old times sake.

I got home from the gym tonight... today was my fourth day teaching in a row.... I only have so many pieces of workout wear...so I do laundry a lot.

My put a load in and ran it so I could have clean stuff for later on this week (including the pants I've decided to wear at work every day this week...). Mom had stuff in the dryer and I had to wait to transfer it...

well, I go downstairs and SHE'S STARTED ANOTHER LOAD ON TOP OF MINE! How can someone not know that there's already clean laundry in the washer???

I was planning on going to bed soon but no... I have to wait for the re-wash to be over...

(Okay Bill, no giving shirl a hard time about this...)

errrrrr......

1 comment:

Jenergy said...

Too funny. Ya know what I do with laundry? I wash it then I forget about it and have to wash it again. Then I forget about it and have to wash it again. That usually happens about one time per week. : )