Thursday, March 04, 2010

Sure happy it's Thursday!

Only two days to go and then it's the weekend!

Work has been a bit better this week (it's never really that bad though)... busy, but not as busy as it has been... I don't know if I mentioned this but I have been working double duty in some cases. On of our legal assistants has been out because her mom had a stroke a few weeks ago so she's been in Canada helping out... I have taken up some of the slack and been doing things (filing pleadings and such) which I'm not used to doing. It's good to widen my skills this way.

Tonight I am going to see a lecture by Kiki Smith. She's an artist (you should google her to see her work)... that should be interesting.

Here's some more old art for you all...





Oh, and my plan for world domination continues... I have started a new blog with my fb friend Jen Towner - and here's the name

wait for it


Jenergy!

We've got a few other things in the hopper.... that's part of the reason I've been so busy. When you've got a million great ideas and few that suck it wears you out.

See you all later.

No comments: