Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Tuesday - how I love thee???

I am trying to come to terms with the crampy feeling in my belly.... oh the joys of womanhood... I wish it would go away... (it will eventually).....

I got an email this morning saying that one of the members of the gym I work at had a heart attack and died at the gym the other day. Poop - that sucks. I need to get in there and get re-certified for CPR.

On a brighter note - Jen Towner has gone live with her website and radio show (did I tell you about this?)??

You should check it out here


I'm listening right now online....

Last night I tried to stay up to watch The Big Bang Theory... I made the mistake of getting horizontal with the dogs.... that was all she wrote - I was out like a light. Maybe tonight I will be able to stay up until 11.... who am I kidding?

Today I've got work and teaching... oh, my clothing came last night so I'm going to wear something new today! woo hoo!

here is your abstract photo of the day....

No comments: