Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Umm.... is it nap time?

I am still pretty sore from the run on Sunday.  It's just my back for the most part.  and my legs.  and my arms.

I am trying to listen to this week's episode of Radio Go Girl... I've heard I'm brilliant.  I don't know about that.  I'm trying to multi-task  but it's not working...

Did I happen to mention that I lost another toenail?  How fun.


Its' not too bad... just two little stubby things in the center...

I've obtained a few training plans for half marathons so I'm starting now!


Is it time for another vacation?  I'm thinking it might be...  I miss my friends in Chicago right now - I've been checking out photos on Facebook from different events that they have been too and it looks like fun... Texas independence day party... looks like fun.... oh well, I digress... I better get a move on.

No comments: