Thursday, April 22, 2010

Birthday Week - Day Four - MY BIRTHDAY!

I tried to upload a photo of my Birthday cake from work yesterday but I didn't work.  It was beautiful though... let me tell you.

Overall my Birthday eve day went pretty well... Cake, dinner out... I actually got in my application for that teaching job a day early... I don't think I have a chance of getting it but at least I applied.

This morning I have a chiropractor appointment... my neck is better than earlier in the week but I should still get it checked out....

Okay, let's get to my actual birthday!  I don't have any special plans today... just the chiropractor and ww meeting at lunch... I may go to the gym after work... that's what I did last year and it suits me fine.

Tomorrow I'm going out to lunch and then there is happy hour after work...

Now let us take a moment to reflect over my past year.

This is my birthday review from last year

Let see... I have two new jobs that I like a lot.  I had a successful solo show at a gallery... I've been on two (count em) two dates... that's two more than last year.  I have thighs of steel!  I have cute hair and lots of nice people in my life... I also have doughnuts.  And my puppies and my mommy!  Life is pretty good..

I think I am now going to go get more coffee and snuggle with my puppies before I head out to get my back cracked!

1 comment:

Susan Roux said...

Happy Birthday!

Hope the new year brings you great pleasure, health and of course LOVE!

Will you be celebrating in style this weekend? Sounds like a margarita or two might be in order...

Cheers!