Friday, April 23, 2010

Birthday Week - Day Four.

Okay - some people may think it's funny that I celebrate all year long but I don't. 

I know I told you all what I was doing today but I will tell you again.  I am going to lunch with some friends and then I'm doing Happy Hour at 5.  It won't last too long because I have to be home tonight to watch Say Yes to the Dress on TLC.  It's all new tonight!

Last night I couldn't take the toenails anymore... I did some grooming on the ones that were at one point black - but then got really thick because of the running... (I didn't permanently damage anything)  I just needed some of the thickness to go away.

They feel better...

This weekend I am running in the Top Pot Doughnut Dash - woo hoo...

Last night I picked up my paycheck from the club... hello move out the house fund.... how are you?

It was about $250.00 not too bad for a part time job that involves working out at a gym...

I should probably get moving... I have to go pick up bagels on the way to work... 

No comments: