Saturday, April 24, 2010

Birthday Week - Day Whatever (five, six or seven)...

I got screwed up yesterday and said it was day four of birthday week when I had said day four was my actual Birthday... 

Yesterday was a success... lunch was good, happy hour was good... I drank three beers - ate a few slices of really thin pizza and then finished it off with a really big cupcake and popcorn.. oh yeah, a few slices of bacon too... I don't think I had any fruits or vegetables yesterday... I'm going to weigh in but I know it's not going to be pretty... I went out of my usual routine.  I'm expecting a gain... that's alright it will be back on track again next week...

Last night at happy hour I was thinking that a certain person I work with might be a good match with a person who I work out with at the gym... it turns out that my gym friend is married... oh well.  at least I had good intentions...

Today I am weighing in, working out, going to the studio... I'm also going to try to pick up my race packet for the top pot doughnut dash...  that's it... the thunder of birthday week will ebb back into birthday month... all will be right in the world....

No comments: