Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Birthday week - Day two.

This morning my neck is feeling a bit better... I made an appointment with the chiropractor for Thursday so hopefully I can get a little relief before the doughnut dash.

Last night I helped audition a new cycle instructor - he's pretty good for a guy who has never done it...  I think he might take over one of the classes I've been subbing.

Today on the schedule we have work and cycle... (what else is new...).

Overall things are going well... I have new ideas for artwork (that's good)... it's some audio work but it's still in the hopper... it will happen...

Did you know it's Lima Bean Appreciation Day?  I didn't until I received my Hungry Girl email this morning...

Okay, here's a bit of a rant - I love my birthday, but I don't want to necessarily do a family birthday celebration.  Is there something wrong with that?  My sister said I was being difficult yesterday.  I love my family (most of the time) but I don't always think we all need to have birthday celebrations together..  send me a card - make it easier...

No comments: