Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello Monday - why must you always arrive before I'm ready?

I woke up around 12:30 with a stiff neck... it's a bit better now but I may have to schedule a birthday week visit with the chiropractor...  I can move my head to the right but when I move it to the left it doesn't work so well...

Yesterday I found out officially that the person I have been subbing for is not coming back to the gym.  So... that means I am going to be teaching at least on Mondays for the time being.  There's a new guy who wants to teach but have never taught before - he has an audition today, hopefully it works out.  I have a birthday dinner scheduled on Wednesday so I can't teach then...  I can understand why some people get burnt out.  I don't think it would be so bad if I didn't have my other job... but who could make a living off just working at a gym??? (and trying to pay off student loans).

Yesterday I made it into the studio for a while.. didn't do much - watched the movie Whip it.  it' was alright...


Oops... I forgot I was posting... I guess old age is setting in already... gotta run.

No comments: