Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cycle-mania.

Well, it looks like I'll be teaching cycle for a while now... the person who is supposed to be teaching is still away... not sure if she will be teaching when she returns.

I have a confession to make... I actually went to brunch on Saturday with the guy I was set with by the other Jen... it was a secret... she was very exited that she might have made a match that she had started planning the wedding...

he's very nice but we've come to the conclusion that we can't really imagine us dating...  okay, he came to that conclusion first but I must say that I agree... anyway - it gives me practice... it's not so bad this dating thing.  Considering I haven't done much up til now...  Jen was a bit sad things didn't work out but that's alright.  We're still going to run in the Top Pot Doughnut dash...

I think that might be all I have for you this morning...

My horoscope says I want to be in control... hmmmm...

No comments: