Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My body is not working...

I woke up this morning around 1:20 and my knee was a bit achy... I took drugs and fell back asleep.  It still feels a bit funky this morning... I was thinking It would be nice to stay home today... but I'm up now so that's out of the question.

I have to teach one more class today and then I get two days off.  I don't think I will be going to the gym tomorrow...

I've been thinking about asking some of my friends if they want to go out the day after my birthday... that would be next Friday (the other Jen Towner's 40th Birthday)... it might be fun.  Not a wild time at all - most likely just happy hour after work... we'll see how the wind blows...  I suppose I could skip pilates and go have fun instead.. that's not to say that pilates isn't fun...

Yesterday I spent my lunch hour renewing my drivers license... the picture is alright - my head looks a little squatty - but at least I have a smile...  my last driver's license was more of a sneer.

I think I'm ready for the weekend... I forgot that I have a dog birthday party to go to on Saturday... Bailey (Zoe and Tucker's cousin) is turning 14...  her parents are having a barbecue...

I think I need to go...

No comments: