Thursday, April 15, 2010

Jenny has a day off!

A day off from the gym that is.  I'll take it.

I realized last night just how tired I get from teaching all the time... it's nice to have an evening of nothing to look forward to.  One of the women in my class last night offered to set me up with a spare carbon fiber bike she has...  her husband builds them - they go for bike rides on Thursday nights... I might just take her up on her offer... it would be fun.

I am thinking it's going to be slow today... a few people are gone and I have some projects but not a ton of stuff to keep me running.  

One week from today it will be my birthday.  I'm planning on organizing an outing the day after my birthday for some of my friends.  Good times...

It's payday and it's tax day today!  I already got my tax refund  it helped me pay for my trip to Chicago in February.  OH how long ago that seems...

Hopefully I'll go back soon.

Maybe I'll check about using some miles to get there...

No comments: