Friday, April 16, 2010

I think I'm better.

I was just a bit cranky last night... I took the rest of my Mike and Ike's to bed and fell asleep... probably not the best idea but it worked.

Today - it's doughnut day and then work and then pilates... I am looking forward to rolling like a ball on the floor...  At some point I am going to try to make a new playlist for cycle.. maybe I'll Crusty II to work with me and try to put one together...

On a bright note it's supposed to be nice again today... it actually got sunny yesterday afternoon.. I have worn a skirt or dress the past three days - got to bare those legs...

Today I will be wearing pants so I can put together a chair...  I will be wearing those pants that I had a run on for a while... I was wearing them every day a few weeks ago.. that's when it was really busy at work and I didn't really have time to think about what I was wearing...

I just had a revelation - I think I'm cranky because I haven't been in the studio... I am going to go tomorrow before the dog birthday party and then maybe on Sunday as well...  that makes me feel better!  I have to get my cover letter put together to apply for the teaching position at North Seattle - I'm not qualified for it but I'm going to do it anyway... that's what I'll do...

Okay - I'm better...  now off to the coffee...

oh yeah, yesterday I got a Groupon for a month of hot yoga for 30 bucks... sounds like a deal to me!

No comments: