Saturday, April 17, 2010

What does one take to a dog birthday party.

Yesterday turned out to be pretty good.  It was pretty slow at work so I decided to go out at lunch and get a manicure.






I think it looks pretty good... considering I have short an stubby fingernails this is what you get.

It only cost $15.00 and I was done in 25 minutes...  after lunch it was slow so they let me leave early!  that was nice... it was only 45 minutes or so but still - it was Friday and sunny outside. 

When I went to the gym I also ran into Mr. Arms and the other cute runner guy so life was pretty good yesterday...

Today I am going to a dog birthday party - my dog niece Baily turned 14 on Thursday and they're having a party for her...

After ww and the gym I think I might go to the studio... there is also a car wash being put on by someone I know so I may take my car out there to help them raise money and get my car spiffed up... I think it's been a while since I've washed it...

No dates scheduled - no hashbrown omelets - no problems... hooray!

No comments: