Sunday, April 18, 2010

Welcome to my birthday week.

I will officially be middle aged on Thursday.  I okay with it...

Yesterday I survived the dog birthday party... a lot of little girls dressed up like princesses and a dog barfing in the back yard.  Torrential downpour - good times!  No, seriously - it was fun... ish.

I didn't get a chance to go to the studio yesterday so that is the top priority today.  Cycle - skype - studio... that's it.  Oh, I'll probably eat a big old cupcake too...  they are leftovers from a wedding my momma worked at yesterday...

I'm having a hard time multi-tasking this morning... hmmm... lack of focus I guess...

The manicure I got on Friday is already beginning to peel... that's alright - 15 bucks - at least it's clear nail polish...

I better go - nothing more good it coming to this post...

No comments: