Thursday, April 08, 2010

I think it's Thursday.

I'm not sure - all the days keep running together and I can't guarantee it to be true.

I subbed for cycle again last night... that's three nights in a row.  It's a good thing I had Sunday off... at least I get two days off until I have to go back at it.  At least it's a little more money in my pocket.

Did I mention that I'm meeting a guy that the other Jen is setting me up with?  I have a sub for the 25th and I am going to run in the Top Pot Doughnut Dash... should be interesting... Jen is already planning out wedding.  At least it keeps her busy.

This morning in my email I got my birthday steak dinner certificate from the Black Angus... woo hoo free meat!

Okay, next item of business...  I think Zoe slept through the night.  Or at least I didn't hear her at 3am... if she did fuss I must have been tired.

I think my fingers are depleted... nothing left to come out...

Oh, Saturday I am going to Pancake Corral in Bellevue... anyone ever been there?  What should I get to eat???

No comments: