Wednesday, April 07, 2010

headache.

ouch it hurts this morning... my head that is.  I am hoping once my coffee starts doing the trick soon...

Okay, the big set up is on... I am meeting the other Jen's friend in a few weeks.  We are going to do the Top Pot Doughnut Dash... what a great way to meet someone... running and then eating doughnuts.  One of my favorite things (eating doughnuts)...

I think I might actually not have to teach cycle tonight... that will be a change... at least I had Sunday off...  It is payday though... woo hoo... I love getting paid to work out.

Yesterday we had cake at work.  It was very chocolaty and yummy but I ate too much...  I think I might need a vacation sometime soon... I know it's only been a few months but I think I need it...



hmmmm....pretty...

No comments: