Tuesday, April 06, 2010

whoop - there it is.

It's taking me a few minutes to wake up here this morning...  today is cake day at work.  We are celebrating two of our Partners birthdays... we're having chocolate cake. 

As you are well aware my birthday is two weeks from Thursday and I have to decide what I'm going to have for my birthday!  I'm thinking tiramisu... that's always good and I hardly ever get it...

Last night I was thinking about taking the night off from the gym but I ended up subbing for cycle... at least I'll have a bigger paycheck...  I'll be able to pay for that operation I need! (I'm just kidding about that)...

I don't have much for you today... yesterday I was watching a few episodes of Artstar... they wound up on line... I must say I am very quotable... I'll try to post a link to the episodes when I get a chance...

No comments: