Monday, April 05, 2010

A computer virus to look forward to....

When I left work on Friday I had a virus that had infiltrated my computer (that's why I love my Mac)... I guess I won't have much to do before they get it cleared up.....  who knows how long that will take.

Yesterday I ate too much.  Luckily I went to the gym so hopefully I didn't do too much damage.

Lunch with Dad was alright...the food was adequate - the company was great.  I went to dinner at my sister's house (I ate steak) - yummy.....  I did eat a bit too much candy.

In the morning I took a walk down to Fred Meyer and saw two people I went to high school with... I can't really believe that It's been 25 years since I've graduated from High School... yikes.... 

The other Jen is planning my wedding with the guy she's trying to set me up with.  It turns out that both our schedules are pretty busy so I think it's going to have to be an arranged marriage...

I think that works for some people...

This is a picture of Katie from yesterday... if you look closely you can see the incredible amount of static electricity in her hair.... it was pretty funny...

I think that's all the inspiration I can muster this morning... I'm thinking this week won't be as crazy... (I hope).  Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: