Sunday, April 04, 2010

You know what day it is!

It's the day when I sing my favorite hymn in the world

Here is the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Singing it!



Happy Easter everyone.  I don't have a lot of plans today but that is alright.  I don't have to teach - I don't have to go to church (actually I don't want to go to church so I'm not)...  I'm going to Dad's for the Easter brunch and then I am going to attempt to run around Greenlake!  Later on I'm heading to H and G's for dinner. (mmmm steak)...

Yesterday was really busy.  It started out with 4 plus pound weight loss at WW (I know, follow the program and it works)... then I headed to my studio to pick up items for a screen printing lesson and then off to the gym to teach my cycle class.  It's weird calling it that...  I was just looking back to see how long ago I started taking classes... it's been 25 months... look where I am now...

Okay, to continue with yesterday's activities... I then went to get my hair colored, body waxed and massaged... then it was off to a screen printing lesson and dinner with Malyn and Family.  That was fun.  Busy but fun...

Yesterday after class Mr. Arms thanked me and then later when I was walking to the door he said to someone "Jennifer made my heart beat faster in class" to which I replied "ah, you always make my heart beat faster!" to him.  SCORE! 

Mission accomplished...

Well enough here.... Maybe more later. 

No comments: