Saturday, April 03, 2010

Oh what a day.

Yesterday was interesting... for some reason I think my eye was being all wonky because of my sinuses.  Most of yesterday it was watering and my left nostril kept running... it was so annoying (plus the lack of sleep) that I postponed most of my plans last night.  There was a last minute birthday party I was supposed to attend which I didn't... I didn't even go to the gym (I know... it's a record two days in a row).

I feel better today.

Today is going to be busy.  WW, I have to go to the studio and pick up things to take on my screen printing date with Emma tonight, then it's off to the gym to teach my first Saturday cycle class.  After that I am getting the hair done, the body waxed and the massage... then it's the screen printing date, dinner and then maybe another birthday party/talent show...  oye.

At least tomorrow I have the morning off... I should get moving now.  See you later.

No comments: