Friday, April 30, 2010

Last day of Birthday month...

boo... Birthday month will be over after today... I'm a little sad.  However, that only means it's 11 more months until it comes again.

My favorite dog Stinky decided to start barking early... so I'm up now...

Last night my oldest sister called to offer me tickets to the Mariners game tonight... I'm still not sure I want to go (and I'm trying to see about giving them away...). It's hard to find three people in my sphere of influence who want to go to a game (including me...).  If it didn't start so stinking late (7:10)... and it wasn't downtown... just the thought of staying up that long tires me.

This weekend I mentioned that I have a waxing appointment and massage coming up. (hooray)... my regular waxer had a family emergency so another girl is going to do it... that's okay - give someone else a chance to de hair me...

I feel a teensy bit cranky-antsy today... I think it's because I have to weigh in tomorrow and I don't think I'm going to make it.. oh well - it will only be 10 bucks if I don't weigh in at goal...

I think this weekend I might go running again... I need to start logging in more miles so I can actually run in the half marathon this June... hmmm....

No comments: