Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ar ar ar...

It's Thursday - woo hoo... I am ready for the weekend... I  did a little shopping therapy at lunch yesterday.. it was fun.  Macy's was having a sale and I had a coupon... I am the proud owner of two new purses here is one of them (I know, you probably think I don't need two purses.. but I do)....  I also got some more workout wear...  you can never have enough of that.

I have been contemplating vacation... maybe in September sometime.. I know that sounds like a ways away... but I have a week in July for camp and then the day before the half marathon I have to take off...  I'll figure something out.

Cycle class has been going well... I'm feeling a bit less overwhelmed by all the teaching... I think it was not knowing if I had to teach or not that was getting to me... so much for marathon training... maybe I'll run tonight to get some miles in...  did I mention that I made an appointment to get my asthma and allergies checked out.. I want to make sure that I can run a long distance and not be hindered by the asthma... I haven't taken anything for it in a long time and it seems to be alright... but if I can breathe easier that would be optimal.

Today - what is on the agenda... work - weight watchers meeting at lunch... lounging around... new Survivor and the Office... woot woot...  okay, I think I'm done...

No comments: