Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another Humpday

Oh oh oh... it's Wednesday.... I survived yesterday solo... I ended up staying late at work and just made it to the gym on time...

I'm thinking it might be time to start planning a vacation.  I have never really taken a "real' vacation... okay, there was the assorted car vacation when I was growing up and Hawaii back in 1989... and the assorted trip to Chicago... I'd like to go someplace a bit sunny and warm.  I was discussing this with the other Jen Towner... maybe we will go somewhere on a girlfriend vacation (I've never done one of those...).

I'm tired... Not much more than I usually am at this time of the morning....

I heard back from the guy I was supposed to run with on Sunday - he double booked...

he's dead to me.

This weekend I have a waxing appointment and a massage to look forward to... that will be nice.  My underarms are a bit scary...

No comments: