Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Feelin a bit old.

I've been checking out some posts on Facebook... little people I are now going off to college... I mean people I knew when I was little... it makes me feel old old old....

Today is going to interesting... I am going to be the only help in the office... that means I might have to revise letters and things (which I'm not the most skilled at)... I can do it though... how am I going to go to lunch?  Maybe I'll just put the night bell on and then go... it's not such an uptight office that I can't do that...

Last night the new guy taught at the gym.  He wasn't too bad.  Needs a little work but I think he will be fine.

Yesterday I also got an email confirmation for the position I applied for at North Seattle.. I got another notice for a teaching job in Santa Monica... I think I might apply for that even though I'm not a drawer they want someone to teach foundation drawing... more practice I guess...  practice applying.

Okay - not much motivation to post much today... Birthday month is coming to an end... I still have to celebrate with my Dad... that might happen this weekend...

No comments: