Monday, April 26, 2010

Crampy gassy ball

of goo...

That's what I feel like this morning... a little crampy - good thing the craminess came after birthday week...

Yesterday I ran in the doughnut dash and I took almost a minute off the the time I posted in the Jingle Bell Run.  After the dash I went to the studio and skyped, watched the movie Humpday and worked a little bit on things.

It was too nice to stay inside thought so I came home and was going to go outside but instead I decided to clean out the refrigerator and clean up the kitchen for my madre...  she hasn't said anything about it... it was dirty... I felt virtuous...

Today I am back to the old ways... work, gym... the guy we auditioned last week is going to be teaching tonight.  I am going to be in the class in case things take a wrong turn... I might change my schedule to Sat Sun Monday Wednesday... who knows...

I don't know what else to report today... I ate a bunch of crap yesterday so today I need to get back on track...  too many doughnuts.

No comments: