Sunday, May 30, 2010

Back at the regular sofa...

This morning I woke up to a power outage at the house so I made my way home to hang out with the dogs and a nice hot cup of coffee...
I ended up going to bed at 9 and I'm not ashamed of it..  I've been needing to catch upon sleep  and I'm glad I did.

Today after teaching I'm planning on going to the studio... I didn't get there yesterday (I don't think I would have been much good anyway..)..

The nephews and niece are coming over this afternoon... Max broke his wrist yesterday - it's the same arm he broke last year. 

I'm also supposed to skype with Jen today - it's been a few weeks since we saw each other... 

I'm hoping to go running tomorrow morning before I go to brunch with Dad.... it should be fun...

as usual - this post is not going anywhere...

No comments: