Monday, May 31, 2010

Sleeping in!

I slept in again this morning... that's two days in a row of 9 hours.... I like it.

I was thinking about going running before I had brunch with my dad this morning but sleep won out.  I may try to go a bit later, my foot is a bit sore still (but not too bad)...

Yesterday I went to my studio to find out that my key card doesn't work and I can't get into the building.  I left a couple of messages for the building manager but I haven't heard back from her yet.  I managed to ask someone to let me in... it's annoying though.  The times I want to get in I can't.

So far the weekend has been pretty uneventful... dinner with the family was alright.  I missed most of the action - my niece Katie clocked herself on the open cutting board (smacked her face)... nothing was broken though.... it's times like these I'm glad I don't have children...

Today as I've already mentioned, I'm having brunch with dad, trying to get into the studio, and possibly running...  I think that is all I've got going on...

I need a date.

No comments: