Friday, May 28, 2010

Can she do it?

I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning.  Last night I ran around Greenlake three times without stopping - but my foot hurts now... I think it's plantar fasciitis... ouch.  I've iced it and taken ibuprofen... I think I just need to rest it...

Tonight I am going to the premier of Senior Prom.  It should be fun... I am not sure I'll be able to stay up that late but I'll try.  I was invited to an after party afterward - I don't know if that's going to be in the cards - but you never know...

It's icky and raining outside - I wish it would clear up so I could wear some of my cute summer clothes... I'm tired of wearing the same old pants...


well, I was able to upload this photo of the water feature in the backyard where I'm house-sitting but it won't let me upload any more....  Maybe I will try again later...

I suppose I should go... I have to put the house in order before the house cleaners come today...


No comments: