Thursday, May 27, 2010

Only two more days!

I am beginning to feel a bit worn down... I'm just tired.  I blame it all on Lost.  If I hadn't stayed up so late on Sunday I might not be so tired today...

Tonight my waxing appointment was canceled so I think I will go running instead.  If I can get to the lake early enough I will try to run around at least three times before it gets dark... I think I will try out the compression tights tonight and see how they work.  I have been noticing that I smell really bad when I'm done running...  I don't usually stink when I work out but it's a bit annoying.

Yesterday the Half Yearly sale started at Nordstrom... I succumbed to a new pair of shoes.  Bronze metallic ballet flats... cute cute.  I'd post a picture but I don't have one right now.

I need a date...

I need more of a social life...

I need more coffee.

No comments: